Firestick devices - Instructions
**Follow these steps after you plugin connect to wifi and register the device by adding your amazon account to the firestick**
1. Scroll in settings to: device/my fire tv-developer options and change both options to on.
2. Go back to home
3. Scroll all the way up. Now scroll to the left and type “Downloader” click on it and get it (download) after it installs open it
NOTE: make sure you are registered on the device with your amazon account so you are able to download apps. “1 click purchasing” has to be enabled on your personal amazon account. Its the one you use to by stuff online. If not go online to your amazon account and set it up.
4. Open the “downloader”
5. Go to setting on the left side of the downloader page and in “settings” enable java script. Now go to “home” on orange part of downloader
6. Click on “Home” and after the http:// enter this: app.soplayer.ca/soplayer.apk click go.
7. Now click download
8. Install and done.
9. Now click on the home button of the firestick remote. Go to the roll of apps called “your apps and channels” and scroll to the right over them. When you get to the arrow click on it. Scroll down and click on the SOPlayer app
10. Click on the diamond requesting a pin code
11. Add one of the 4, 8 digits pin codes sent to you.
12. In Provider Identifier write 455